Saturday, January 3, 2009

Project 365 day 1

So my first pic is of my desk. First of all, I need to mention that our computer got hit with the a really nasty bug towards the end of last year. After many, many hours of trying to find a fix for it, we just gave up on the darned thing. The *huge* bright side to things is that we decided to make the switch back to a Mac. Lou's first  computer waaay back when was a Mac, a Power Macintosh 7100/80 to be exact. :P After our marriage, we bought a PC cause it was less expensive than a Mac, but Lou always said that he'd eventually like to go back to the Mac platform.....fast forward 8 years and we  made the switch back! We are the proud new owners of a MacPro! yay! 

But I digress...... My photograph is of my desk, and I love the way I have it set up. All of my essentials are on there. I've got my comp of course, and right next to the monitor I've got the Bose iPod docking station thingy that was Lou's birthday gift to me. I *have* to have music playing when I'm working on the computer.... whether it's scrapping, photo editing, chatting, or plain ol' net surfing.  

1 comment:

  1. So neat and tidy!! Geez woman you make me look bad! I totally have monitor envy!!!

    ReplyDelete