Hihi everyone! I'm still in my "macro phase", so I've got 1 more for ya..... :) I went outside and took a pic of my little garden faerie. I love her! She sits between two of my rose bushes in the garden, and you can't see it, but she's reading a book. The rose bushes that she sits between mean a lot to me, because my dad gave them to me, when I was setting up the garden. Without going into long drawn out details, he and I didn't have the best relationship when I was younger. Happily that is no longer the case. I've grown up, and have learned to see things in a different light, and I think that he has too. At any rate, this particular part of my small garden means a lot to me.
Frame is by Weeds and Wildflowers.
OOH fabulous woman!!! I love it!!Sniff I'm glad you and your daddy get along now! :D
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteLove the light in this photo and definitely enjoying those macro shots!
ReplyDeleteLove this shot. I am on a macro kick too, I love taking pics of things real close up and seeing them in a new way!
ReplyDeleteTFS!
Rachel
Love this shot. I am on a macro kick too, I love taking pics of things real close up and seeing them in a new way!
ReplyDeleteTFS!
Rachel