Until today. I took my first set of photographs on manual today!! Go me!!!! And as an added bonus, I discovered something wonderful called supermacro!! It was a good day for me...lol I'm going to go ahead and post the original and the one that I ran through Lightroom. I know that this isn't going to be as good a photograph as I've seen around the blogs, but I'm rather pleased with myself nontheless. :D Thanks for looking and photographic CC is always welcome!!!
The original:



Edited

WOW, what a wonderful rose! I love the white ones!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great photo!
ReplyDeleteThe difference is remarkable, that's a lovely photo! Congrats on taking on learning new ways to do things :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot and a wonderful edit! Love the touches of pink in the flower!
ReplyDeleteCompletely FABULOUS Woman!! You are learning quick! Gorgeous photo (I loved the statue one too)
ReplyDeleteGreat editing and really beautiful photo!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations I love the contrast with the new and old rose. Beautiful shot and good luck with your future adventures with manual.
ReplyDelete