Hi everyone!! My photograph for today is of my eyeglasses. My husband found them for me on eBay a while ago, and he surprised me with them...so sweet! The funny thing is, when I took these frames to my optometrist, he took one look at them and said "Wow these are old!!" Heehee! And when I went back to pick them up, he showed me the lenses that came with the frames, and they were made of glass. He said "I told you they were old!!" Ok, so I'm sporting "vintage" eyeglasses.... ;)
Frame is by Something Blue Studios
Vintage is good! Great shot :)
ReplyDeleteGreat photo ... and I just adore those glasses, too cute!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I love this picture!!
ReplyDeleteVery cool! Great shot! Now where is the pic of you wearing them? LOL
ReplyDeleteoh I love vintage everything!! :) AWESOME pic and cute frames!! :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic makro shoot! Wow!
ReplyDeleteLove this picture! Your glasses looks so cool!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute eyeglass frames!! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat angle! Love the story too.
ReplyDeleteHow cool are those! I love vintage everything. Great compostion in the photo.
ReplyDeleteLove the vintage look! Very interesting.
ReplyDeleteThose glasses are totally AWESOME! Love the up close view!
ReplyDelete