Poor Louie! He broke his special bowl today. He was sooo upset too.....the thing is, the is the *second* bowl of his that he has broken in like 2 months!! You'd think that he would have learned his lesson!! When I say "Be careful with those bowls, they are NOT toys!!", You'd think he would listen!!.....ah well. He got these bowls while spending the weekend with my brother-in-law, but I feel bad asking him to replace the darned thing again so I think I'm going to try and find someplace near me that will do something like that...we'll see. And if I can find something, I'll be sure to bring my camera along!! :)
Day 76
-
Soooooo I skipped a few days just a few, I've been taking the photos but
haven't been uploading them like I should.
I took the d...
17 years ago


Awww Poor Louie!! My kids do the same thing though! Cute bowl :(
ReplyDelete