Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jumping on the Bandwagon....

On the Project 365 bandwagon that is...My friend Lela convinced me to give this a shot, and I figured what the heck...lol  To be honest however, I am a bit leery about starting up with this. I mean, I don't get a chance to scrap all of the pages I would like, and here I am adding another obligation to by hobby to-do list, and a daily obligation at that!! I have my eye on a couple of "365" forums in digi-land to give me inspiration and to help me out. One of them is the Project 365 forum at ScrapbookGraphics. The other is the Life 365-One day at a time forum at Weeds and Wildflowers design. At this point I do plan to take a photo a day versus the photo a week, so here's to hoping I can stick with this!! Ah well, what's life without a little push every now and again right?

And awaaay we go!!!.......lol

1 comment: