Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 3

Today was kinda funny...Lillianna was in a "make over" type mood. She decided that not only was she going to paint her own nails (fingers and toes!) but that mine need some serious work as well. I have to admit, the girl had a point, I was sportin' the whole chipped polish look, and well....yeah. So we spent the whole morning painting nails, and exchanging make-tips....now here's the revelation...at 8 years old, I really didn't think that my girl had many, if any, make up tips to speak of, but apparently I was wrong! Lillianna knew a thing or two about how and where to apply make up. I asked her how it was that she knew so much, and she replied that she would watch the people putting make up on the models when she would watch "America's Next Top Model"....ahh it all makes sense now. If we let her, that child would spend all weekend watching marathon's of that  show......well I suppose I could too.  :)  Seriously, I really love hanging out and talking with her. She is such an awesome girl.....funny, and smart.....too smart for her own good sometimes, but that's a whole other post...lol!! Anyhow here's a pic of her handy work... Miss Thang insisted on taking the pic as well......ah such independence! 

Frame and Overlay by Something Blue Studios

2 comments:

  1. Such cute little toes! I love the frame you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little feet! Love the angle on this - such a great shot! :)

    ReplyDelete